Cost of living in Nanning, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25693 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,650KM (6,423元) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)