Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25166 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,468KM (元5,835) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)