Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26897 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,289KM (元12,229) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)