Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26967 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,577KM (元13,265) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)