Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25078 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,206KM (元4,810) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)