Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25767 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 31% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,232KM (8,664元) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £150 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Victoria, Seychelles costs 2,000 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £800 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 84 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)