Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.958 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,140KM (€2,114) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)