Cost of living in Nancy, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nancy (France) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,796KM (€917) in Nancy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)