Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 699 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.299 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 93% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,901KM (C$2,233) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)