Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 509 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.227 BAM / CAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 82% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,095KM (C$2,522) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)