Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,691KM (€2,395) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)