Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02597 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,141KM (120,954 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sarajevo costs 1.60KM (about 1 hour ago)