Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02807 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,661KM (94,796 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)