Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02526 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,082KM (122,036 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)