Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02635 BAM / MZN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,439KM (130,537 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)