Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.219 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,408KM (1,155 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (27 minutes ago)