Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 6% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,595KM (1,303 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (1 minute ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (43 minutes ago)