Cost of living in Nalut, Libya vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.237 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,155KM (1,742 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)