Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.281 BAM / LYD *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,056KM (2,386 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (37 minutes ago)