Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02438 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 29% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,351KM (руб 55,425) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)