Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.812 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,255KM ($1,796) in Naknek, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)