Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04957 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,520KM (30,659 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)