Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05148 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,329KM (64,671 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (42 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)