Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05251 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,511KM (66,867 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)