Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05469 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,381KM (43,535 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 25元 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.92 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cologne costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 14元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kabul costs 50,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)