Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05264 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,384KM (64,289 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)