Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05175 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,570KM (49,653 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)