Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05370 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,706KM (31,767 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)