Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05092 BAM / THB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,500KM (29,469 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)