Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44441 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,398KM (﷼ 3,147) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)