Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.45718 BAM / SAR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,706KM (﷼ 3,731) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)