Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01581 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,221KM (Shilling140,425) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)