Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01591 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,232KM (Shilling77,417) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)