Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01578 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,204KM (Shilling139,653) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (about 2 hours ago)