Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01708 BAM / KES
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,598KM (Shilling152,058) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Galera costs Php48 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,777 (about 2 hours ago)