Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01606 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,146KM (¥320,341) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)