Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01511 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,416KM (¥93,727) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)