Cost of living in Naha, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01527 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 80% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,053KM (¥199,870) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)