Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02775 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,572KM (₨92,680) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)