Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01623 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,007KM (¥308,494) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)