Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01734 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,379KM (¥310,264) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)