Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01608 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 67% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,996KM (¥310,715) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)