Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01490 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,749KM (¥251,577) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)