Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01519 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 138% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,806KM (¥250,500) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)