Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02409 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,167KM (₨48,436) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)