Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02163 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,374KM (₨63,525) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Liverpool costs £3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (about 2 hours ago)