Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02606 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 867KM (₨33,268) in Nagercoil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)