Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01524 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,663KM (¥174,732) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)