Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01570 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,286KM (¥145,644) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (41 minutes ago)