Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01576 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,784KM (¥113,222) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (36 minutes ago)