Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01574 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,504KM (¥95,544) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)