Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01581 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,645KM (¥104,063) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (38 minutes ago)