Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01573 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,649KM (¥104,862) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)