Cost of living comparison between Nagano, Japan and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01618 BAM / JPY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,458KM (¥275,477) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)