Cost of living in Naga, Philippines compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03503 BAM / PHP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,857KM (Php53,006) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)