Cost of living comparison between Nador, Morocco and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18256 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,361KM (18,411 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)