Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17636 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,584KM (8,981 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)