Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17405 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,734KM (9,964 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)