Cost of living in Nador, Morocco vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18086 BAM / MAD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,815KM (10,038 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 4 hours ago)