Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02799 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,584KM (₨92,306) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)