Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02443 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,449KM (₨59,304) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)