Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.840 BAM / FJD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,927KM (4,673 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (6 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)