Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.811 BAM / FJD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,020KM (3,726 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)