Cost of living comparison between Nadi, Fiji and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.869 BAM / FJD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 87% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,619KM (6,464 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)