Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 BAM / FJD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,645KM (2,059 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (about 1 hour ago)