Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02603 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,640KM (руб 62,989) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)