Cost of living comparison between Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02890 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,064KM (руб 71,421) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (27 minutes ago)