Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02812 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 884KM (руб 31,427) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)