Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00298 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 178% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,731KM (1,586,684 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)