Cost of living comparison between N'Djamena, Chad and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BAM / XAF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 148% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,736KM (2,588,575 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)