Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02774 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,041KM (₨73,604) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)