Cost of living in Mysore, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02509 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,279KM (₨50,987) in Mysore.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ottawa costs C$60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)