Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05627 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 63% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 512KM (9,098₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)