Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06073 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 586KM (9,652₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)