Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06895 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,197KM (17,358₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)