Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00074 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,635KM (2,199,881 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)