Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00075 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 24% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,136KM (1,521,071 Shilling) in Mwanza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)