Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02395 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,389KM (₨57,981) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ulan-Ude costs руб 14,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 60,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €270 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)