Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02447 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,394KM (₨56,962) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)