Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02172 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,447KM (₨66,596) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)