Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02482 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,501KM (₨60,484) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)