Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02501 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,514KM (₨60,530) in Muzaffarnagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Brasov costs 85 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rosario costs ARS $86 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 164,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)