Cost of living comparison between Mutare, Zimbabwe and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.785 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,473KM ($1,386) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)