Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.596 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 998KM ($625) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)