Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 654 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.140 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,627KM (﷼ 635) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (about 1 hour ago)