Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 681 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.522 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 86% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,973KM (﷼ 658) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cardiff costs £100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 50,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)