Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.325 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,711KM (﷼ 396) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)