Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.757 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,947KM (﷼ 830) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)