Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01283 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 50% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,849KM (₨222,024) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)