Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01235 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,260KM (₨182,984) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 4 hours ago)