Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,611KM (€822) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)