Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 517 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.960 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,649KM (€1,351) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)