Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,690KM (€1,883) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)