Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,848KM (€1,964) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)