Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 134% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,979KM (€2,035) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (43 minutes ago)