Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,043 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.961 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,923KM (€1,491) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)