Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.963 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,214KM (€1,128) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)