Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,064 prices entered by 564 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02401 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,129KM (₨88,678) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)