Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01358 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,575KM (₨115,963) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €668 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)