Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01229 BAM / PKR *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,296KM (₨105,498) in Multan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)