Cost of living in Mountain View, California, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.798 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mountain View, California (United States) is 148% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,432KM ($4,134) in Mountain View, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)