Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.661 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,816KM ($1,695) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)