Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.814 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 121% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,913KM ($3,811) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (43 minutes ago)