Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.752 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,024KM ($4,008) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (16 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (41 minutes ago)