Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.845 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 125% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,758KM ($3,664) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (34 minutes ago)