Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.715 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 191% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,371KM ($2,548) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)