Cost of living comparison between Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02295 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 37% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,979KM (Taka 86,236) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)