Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02058 BAM / BDT
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 809KM (Taka 39,313) in Moulvi Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuching costs RM17 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)