Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,837KM (1,374,743 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)