Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,963KM (1,466,476 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)