Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 858KM (603,287 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$390 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)