Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,992KM (1,949,940 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)