Cost of living comparison between Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,339KM in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)