Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,077KM in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (35 minutes ago)