Cost of living in Mossoro, Brazil compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 BAM / BRL
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mossoro (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,584KM (R$ 4,482) in Mossoro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Graz costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)