Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00083 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,962KM (2,360,497 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)