Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 BAM / TZS
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,524KM (2,040,768 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)