Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,189 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03169 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,098KM (руб 97,743) in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)