Cost of living in Moscow, Russia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,764 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02551 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,118KM (руб 83,011) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)