Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00400 BAM / KMF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,327KM (832,426 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (22 minutes ago)