Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00395 BAM / KMF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,612KM (913,788 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)