Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00399 BAM / KMF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,242KM (562,047 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)