Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00402 BAM / KMF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,571KM (391,004 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (42 minutes ago)