Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.730 BAM / CUC *
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,738KM (1,005 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)