Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02454 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,316KM (₨53,609) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)