Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02594 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,407KM (₨54,231) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (about 2 hours ago)